The course includes:
- What Hypnobirthing is and how it works.
- Practical video tutorials of the key tools and techniques.
- Considering your birth environment and how Hypnobirthing can be useful to you anywhere you birth.
- Birth Partner’s Role.
- Downloadable Resources & Worksheets.
- Ongoing access to a private online community of fellow Hypnobirthers.
- Access to a fully qualified Hypnobirthing Teacher.
- Relaxation and Hypnobirthing Audio Tracks.
The course is taught in modules which include video tutorials and worksheets. Audios and resoures are also provided to work through.
Work through the easily digested modules at your own pace from wherever is comfortable.
This course is great for those who want to learn the techniques stand alone, or to perhaps refresh a course or Hypnobirthing book. It is also a great addition to birth preparation for those who have taken an antenatal education course such NCT, or as a refresher for those who have used Hypnobirthing previously or have previously had a baby.
The online version also comes for a limited time with a free 1:1 45 minute video call, so you can talk through any questions and consider your personal birth more in-depth.