If you have had or witnessed a difficult of traumatic birth the impact on your emotional and physical wellbeing can be felt long after the birth itself. Birth trauma can impact your emotional moods, body, self-esteem and your relationships amongst much else.
Birth Trauma Resolution Therapy combines various therapeutic techniques to support you removing the emotional tag of the experience(s), so you don’t have to constantly re-live it in your mind. The memories remain but the sense of intrusiveness and stress around them are reduced.
This can often open up a space where we can feel better emotionally to their lives and those around them.
The therapy is suitable for those who have experienced trauma in birth directly or by being present, miscarriages, loss or a journey through fertility.
- Practical tools for you to support your well-being outside of sessions.
- Hypnotherapy techniques.
- Human Givens Psychotherapy ‘Rewind Technique’ for treating trauma.
- Emotional Release Techniques.
A course of treatment usually comprises of 3-4 sessions though this can be extended if needed.
- Each session lasts 60 minutes.
- Sessions take place on a Monday and Thursday morning, afternoon or evening, other times are available on request. Please contact me for more details.
- Sessions take place 121 in my home therapy room in South Norwood, a calm, welcoming and comfortable space.
It is useful for us to discuss on a phone call prior to commencing any treatment, so you get a chance to share any information or ask any questions you may have.