What is Hypnobirthing?
Courses with tools to support you having a calmer, informed and confident birth experience.
Here at Tranquil Birth we have created Birth Preparation courses that include Hypnobirthing tools and techniques to support your physical and emotional journey through birth, for your and your birth partner.
You can use Hypnobirthing technqiues in any birth, whether at home or in hospital, if you’re in the water or having an epidural. The tools support you feeling grounded, calmer and our courses support you making informed and confident decisions for your birth, however it unfolds.
Essentially the Tranquil Birth toolkit includes:
- Evidence based birth choices
- Grounding breathing techniques
- Relaxation audios and tools
- Inner resource and confidence building
- Worksheets and activities to get you to consider how to make these work for your birth and in all birth situations
It’s not ‘one, two, three, go into a trance and wake up with a baby’. The hypnobirthing process is not necessarily about hypnosis, it’s often about focusing on something other than the pain of labour and that’s not something that’s particularly new.
EDUCATION ADVISER AT THE ROYAL COLLEGE OF MIDWIVES
Want to know more? Come to a free Hypnobirthing Introduction Evening
Our next live online Tranquil Birth Introduction is on Thursday 9th May at 8:30pm. Reserve your place here
Get comfy at home, relax and find out how these tools and techniques can support you, your birth partner and your baby as your go through pregnancy and into birth. Plus we will enjoy a live relaxation together and those who register will get a replay to watch in their own time.
Want to know more now? Watch a free Hypnobirthing Taster.
What does a Tranquil Birth hypnobirthing course give you?
- Relaxation through Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
- Reduce Fear & feel confident
- A practical tool to prepare for any birth, in any environment
- Birth choices and information that are evidence based
- Techniques to consider what is right for you
- Role for the birth partner and support to work as a team
Need something a little different?
Please get in touch for details about Refresher Courses, Breech Baby and Gentle Caearean sessions which are personalised to you.
Join our newsletter for more…
Get your free pregnancy Tranquil Birth MP3 audio download plus a exclusive offers on courses and more birth preparation ideas.